Jesus Christ Rockstars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I'm Jamie

2 posters

Go down

Hi I'm Jamie Empty Hi I'm Jamie

Post  OneLifeSavedAll Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:31 am

Let me introduce myself. I am the creator of JC Rockstars. I am a hardcore Jesus Freak. I love Jesus more then life itself and I will live and die for him. Jesus brought me out of a what i thought was a bottomless pit recently. He saved my life. I owe him everything, and everything he shall have. I am somewhat of a musician. I love music. I play acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, drums, and I attempt piano. I am self taught. Took a few lessons. My favorite bands are Eleventyseven, Hawk Nelson(more their older stuff), Skillet, Underoath, A Day To Remember, Cartel and many others. I love sports. My favorite teams are Miami Dolphins, UCLA Bruins (ALL SPORTS), Utah Jazz, Cleveland Indians, Pittsburgh Penguins, Manchester United, San Antonio Stars. My favorite athletes in their sports are Golf - Tiger Woods, UFC Heavyweight - Frank Mir, Light Heavyweight - Loyota Machida,
Middleweight - Dan Henderson, Welterweight - Matt Hughes, Lightweight - Tie between Bj Penn and Kenny Florian, Skateboarding - Jamie Thomas. I love to watch movies and hang out with friends. Play basketball at night lol. I used to snowboard and skateboard also. I used to be an assistant youth pastor. I have been in a ton of bands. To many to name lol. I am in the band Falling Deep which is a christian electronica/pop punk band. I have a ton of best friends. I am a very laid back happy go lucky guy. I joke around and am sarcastic 86.83% of the time. I know I did research on it. =P I love everyone. God bless you all. Any more you would like to know just ask Smile

OneLifeSavedAll
Admin

https://jcrockstars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Jamie Empty Re: Hi I'm Jamie

Post  Joseppi Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:00 am

Well hey Jamie! I've know you since I was 12 but it's been a long time since we've really talked. Are you done with college yet? You were going to be a History teacher if I remember correctly. I started in 2007 to be an English teacher, but things happened and well, I've changed my mind since then. I wouldn't mind being a computer teacher or something one day though. But yeah, teaching would be an awesome career.

Joseppi
Admin

http://thesoniczone.net

Back to top Go down

Post  OneLifeSavedAll Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:52 am

We knew each other before that. You came to Fairlawn in 5th grade. Nah I had things come up also. God has plans for me here right now. I am supposed to go back in January at University of Toledo but I am not sure that is what God wants right now. I want to do criminal justice and be a criminal investigator. I am actually REALLY REALLY tempted to start my own computer repairs and such business. Like any computer need type thing. My work as of late is fixing peoples computers and what not since i do not have a solid job as of now. I am just waiting. This is my job and I am hardcore excited about it.

OneLifeSavedAll
Admin

https://jcrockstars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseppi Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:52 pm

I was held back a year. So I was older in 5th grade. Now that I think of it though, I was 11 when I moved to Fairlawn. lol I do some computer repairing too. Most of the time it's family that need the work done and I usually end up doing it for free. I have a friend in Troy who repairs computers for a living and he taught me a whole lot. I've had the same computer for 9 years now and I just keep on upgrading it. And it works better now than it did brand new. lol

I know a lot of people going to school criminal justice. It's in pretty big demand. My old roommate just graduated last year for it. She's trying to get a job as a CSI. Right now she's a court advocate for the Miami County Family Abuse Shelter.

Just remember, get a career doing what you love. If you do that, you won't have to "work" a day in your life.

Joseppi
Admin

http://thesoniczone.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum